Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

• SIT-A-LONG with Taigu: FUKANZAZENGI 5

Furthermore, the whole body far transcends dust and dirt: who could believe in the means of sweeping and polishing? In general, we never depart from the place where we should be: of what use, then, are the tiptoes of training?

De plus, le corps dans sa totalité est au delà de toute poussière, qui peut croire qu’il est besoin de l épousseter et le polir ? En général, jamais nous ne quittons cet endroit mémé, pourquoi se soumettre alors a un entrainement diligent?

This section refers to the legendary contest in the Platform Sutra between the talented and gifted student and the ignorant and inspired kitchen boy , Huineng, who will ultimately receive the transmission and robe.

The knowledgeable student writes...

The body is a Bodhi [Perfect Wisdom] tree,
    the mind a standing mirror bright.
    At all times polish it diligently,
    and let no dust alight.

and Huineng answers:

Bodhi is no tree,
    nor is the mind a standing mirror bright.
    Since all is originally empty,
    where does the dust alight?

Of course, both poems are valid. They complement each other, offering both sides of the same coin.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Ugrok

Consuming alcohol

Maybe i will appear totally foolish here, but sometimes, it is really good for me to be totally stupid and drink and have fun, all while knowing, deeply,

Ugrok Today, 08:49 AM Go to last post
    JeffreyB

Consuming alcohol

The only reason alcohol (and any drugs) can be negative is that it can cause you to make bad choices and violate other precepts. I know for myself I cant

JeffreyB Today, 08:29 AM Go to last post
    JeffreyB

"Sudden enlightenment"

I tend to be quite skeptical of anyone claiming enlightenment. In my mind an enlightened individual would never claim such and instead demonstrate it

JeffreyB Today, 07:59 AM Go to last post
    Shingen

Uposatha practice at Treeleaf?

Excellent Sekishi ... got the invite, accepted, connected, good to go. =)

Gassho
    Shingen

Shingen Today, 02:00 AM Go to last post
    Rich

Zoning Out...

Joyo, I think you get the point.
    Zoning out is not the issue, keeping the direction of your practice is the only issue. If this was a contest

Rich Today, 12:52 AM Go to last post