Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

• SPECIAL "DOKAN-ZENKAI"

Dear All,

Please 'SIT-A-LONG with DOKAN' (and my son Leon for a little bit) to welcome Dokan to Japan and Treeleaf!

Today's sitting is abbreviated, consisting of our Heart Sutra and Dedication, then one period of Zazen (about 30 minutes), then a brief period of Kinhin, then recitation of the Verse of Atonement and Four Vows.

So, WELCOME DOKAN! He's going to stay here in Tsukuba until Friday, then is off to Kyoto to play his Shakuhachi and see Taigu too. He will be coming back here on his return leg.
  • Recent Forum Posts

Jundo

Waking Up Sam Harris

If there is a God, I am sure She would not mind. In fact, if there is a God or something so, I believe there is no better way to

Jundo Today, 08:36 AM Go to last post
    raindrop

Waking Up Sam Harris

David,

Yup, fell off the wagon again. On my way to Overthinkers Anonymous meeting right now!

Gassho
    Lisa

raindrop Today, 07:47 AM Go to last post
    David W

Waking Up Sam Harris

Folks,
    This thread has left my head spinning

Do we really need to analyse everything to the nth degree?

Can we not

David W Today, 07:40 AM Go to last post
    raindrop

Waking Up Sam Harris

Hi Bryson,

Ah! Circled in on a good point, my friend, I can definitely meet you there. This is the crux of the thing; not to become too

raindrop Today, 07:37 AM Go to last post
    Bryson Keenan

Waking Up Sam Harris

Hi Lisa,

I think we are likely going in circles now, but I'll close with this. There is no reason to think that a non-theistic or atheistic

Bryson Keenan Today, 06:46 AM Go to last post