Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang
  • About Jundo

Jundo Cohen is a Sōtō Zen Priest, founder and teacher at Treeleaf Zendo, a Soto Zen Sangha. He lives in Tsukuba, Japan. He was ordained in 2002 and subsequently received Dharma Transmission from Master Gudo Wafu Nishijima, and is a member of the Soto Zen Buddhist Association and American Zen Teachers Association. He is a translator of Japanese and retired attorney, began Zen practice in 1980, and has lived in Japan for most of the last 25 years. Jundo is married to a lovely Japanese woman who is an Ai-ki-do practitioner, and is the father of two small children, and thus believes that the hard borders between ordained priest and householder have long been vanishing in Soto Zen. "Our practice, after all, is for living in the world." More information on Jundo and our other Priests at Treeleaf is available here.

• Recent Forum Posts

Jundo

February 12th-13th Treeleaf Weekly Zazenkai

Hello All,

Please 'sit-a-long' with our weekly FRIDAY/SATURDAY 'LIVE FROM TREELEAF' 90 minute ZAZENKAI, netcast from 10am Japan time Saturday

Jundo Today, 03:42 AM Go to last post
    Jundo

Ordination

I googled images of "Shukke" Homeleaving ceremonies among groups in the West. From the photos of ceremonies, it sure looks like many of the

Jundo Today, 01:25 AM Go to last post
    Jundo

Ordination

Hi Kokuu,

I just doubtle checked the Gyoji Kihan, the Soto Shu "Rule Book" for Ceremonies, and I do not see mention of a number,

Jundo Today, 01:00 AM Go to last post
    Jundo

Sit at drunking alchoric.

No wait a second, I DID sit with you in Tampa, Risho. Don't remember no craft beer. I do remember it was hot.

I guess visits from me

Jundo Yesterday, 11:45 PM Go to last post
    Doshin

Sit at drunking alchoric.

Florida and craft beers? That does not sound right, I thought you were the land of margaritas!

Gassho

Doshin

Doshin Yesterday, 11:43 PM Go to last post