Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Likes and Dislikes

If you 'Like' a post in social media you are indicating to the originator that you acknowledge his/her contribution; and you may even "share' it. These actions have evolved very recently as short form conventions that can be useful. I try to use them as positive reinforcement for my neices, nephews and grand children. The one aspect missing from this is if I happen to miss a post or two, they could tend to think that I didn't like what they had done. So, when a wrong is committed is it right to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Storms of the mind and autumn on the Coast of Maine

The foliage is turning here on the coast of Maine, and so are the weather patterns. Warms winds that brushed the skin in August are becoming sharp reminders that the sea is not a survivable place during the winter season – winds lash boats like sharp reminders not to stray too far from the safety of sheltered harbors –

The wind makes interesting patterns on the water’s surface – during autumn and winter storms the waves build to many meters’ height and can easily blow Beaufort ...

Updated 10-22-2013 at 07:55 PM by Yugen

Categories
    Uncategorized