Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. 2/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

The Second Gate

Pure mind is a gate of Dharma Illumination for (with it) there is no defilement.

Pure:
    free from extraneous matter: simple or homogeneous. clear; free from blemishes:

white_lotus_in_pond.jpg

May we, together with all beings
    Realize spaciousness
    That is free of defilement.

仁道 生開 - Jindo Shokai "Open to life in a benevolent way"
    Just another itinerant monk; go somewhere ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. 1/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

The First Gate

Right belief is a gate of Dharma Illumination for (with it) the steadfast mind is not broken.

Belief:
    an opinion or conviction: confidence in the truth or existence of something not immediately susceptible to rigorous proof.
    Self+Belief.jpg

May we, together with all beings
    Realize and nuture right belief
    So that our mind and intention may be strengthened

仁道 生開 - Jindo Shokai "Open ...

Updated 12-21-2013 at 12:40 AM by Shokai

Tags: dharma gates
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. We are All Connecdted

As you Drive through the city of Tottori on the north shore of Japan's Honshu Island just before dusk, you see Squid Fishermen preparing their boats equipped with huge Arc lights that attract the squid, to set sail for a night of work. Ten or fifteen miles down the road you stop and set up camp and before long it is pitch black except for a few million glittering stars and the glow on the horizon from a hundred or so of those fishing boats moored together two miles off shore in the Japan Sea. Imagine ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Something comes to mind

A few days ago Jundo and I were discussing weather and the fact that his family relocated from New York to Florida when he was a boy to escape the cold weather. Early this morning it suddenly occurred to me that I may have been holding on to a fallacy for some time now. Back in 1965 taking English 101, we were asked to write an essay on our earliest recollection. Mine was a certain vignette of me as a toddler (probably 3+ yrs) standing on our upstairs front balcony looking ( from the south shore ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Likes and Dislikes

If you 'Like' a post in social media you are indicating to the originator that you acknowledge his/her contribution; and you may even "share' it. These actions have evolved very recently as short form conventions that can be useful. I try to use them as positive reinforcement for my neices, nephews and grand children. The one aspect missing from this is if I happen to miss a post or two, they could tend to think that I didn't like what they had done. So, when a wrong is committed is it right to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast