Tugas Gunadarma Gunadarma Tutorial VB.NET Download OST Anime Soundtrack Anime Opening Anime Ending Anime OST Anime Japan Download Lagu Anime Jepang

View RSS Feed

Shokai

1. And the wheel keeps turning

Today is my 28,124th rotation on planet earth and the beginning of my 78th circuit around our sun. In celebration of that and completion of the preceding introduction to the 108 Gates of Dharma Illumination, I propose to take this opportunity to review the gates at a slightly deeper level with the view to exploring how they could or should, relate to each of us personally.

You'll recall the first gate is Right Belief and perhaps that I naively concluded:

Updated 04-09-2014 at 12:34 AM by Shokai

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. And the wheel keeps turning

Today is my 28,124th rotation on planet earth and the beginning of my 78th circuit around our sun. In celebration of that and completion of the preceding introduction to the 108 Gates of Dharma Illumination, I propose to take this opportunity to review the gates at a slightly deeper level with the view to exploring how they could or should, relate to each of us personally.

You'll recall the first gate is Right Belief and perhaps that I naively concluded:

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 109/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

April 8, 2014

The One Hundred and ninth Gate
    The state in which water is sprinkled on the head is a gate of Dharma illumination; for [with it], following birth in a family, we are at last able to realize anuttara samyaksambodhi.

Anuttara Samyaksambodhi :
    the supreme right and balanced state of complete truth

damo.jpg

May we together with all beings
    Realize the majesty of our birth
    That we ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 108/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

April 7, 2014

The One Hundred and eighth Gate
    The wisdom that leads us from one state to another state is a gate of Dharma illumination; for [with it], having water sprinkled on the head, we accomplish total wisdom

Ultimate Wisdom :
    that which is available to all who persevere in their practice

ultimate2.jpg

Aspire to ultimate wisdom
    That we know the Dharma of all ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 107/108 Gates of Dharma Illumination

April 6, 2014

The One Hundred and seventh Gate
    The state beyond regressing and straying is a gate of Dharma illumination; for it is replete with the Dharma of past buddhas..

The state beyond regressing and straying :
    to no longer backslide or lose focus

retrogression.jpg

Transend regressing and straying
    That we may become intimate with the Dharma of past buddhas.. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast